NHV Pet Products
NHV Stimmune for Cats
- Encourages a healthy response to food allergies, skin allergies (dermatitis) and infection
- Helps ease allergy symptoms including ear infection, watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty breathing, and face rubbing
- Promotes healthy immune activity and histamine response
- May reduce swelling and the production of excess mucous in nasal passages
- Supports the immune system
- Helps the body fight recurrent infections
For allergies and immune support in cats.
Help ease allergy symptoms that can make your cat miserable. Stimmune is an all-natural, vet-formulated supplement that will help your pet deal with seasonal allergies and allergies caused by poor diet or lifestyle. Stimmune can also help cats with allergic reactions related to fleas, dermatitis, insect bites, food, and exposure to chemicals and drugs. Allergies in cats often occur when allergens are inhaled, ingested, or absorbed by the body. When this occurs, the immune system becomes compromised and your pet needs a boost to fight allergens.
To be taken twice daily. Refer to this chart for dose:
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
1 bottle = 3.4oz 100ml | 100 day supply for a small - medium sized dog
Astragalus - Stimulates liver function and improves the immune system.
Ecinacea Purpurea – Reduces inflammation and helps boost the immune system and efficiently fight infection.
Oregon Grape – Has antibiotic and immunostimulatory properties.
Asian Ginseng – Improves appetite and increases organic resistance to diseases.
Myrrh – An astringent that relieves irritated skin.
Do not use on pregnant or nursing animals.
Speak to your vet before using these products. Every pet is different. All information provided is for educational purposes only.