Digestive Enzymes for Cats & Dogs (150g)
To be frank, today’s commercial pet foods lack healthy natural enzymes. In essence, the food is dead, over-processed and in-organic. Production of both canned food and dried kibble require very high temperatures, which destroy any live enzymes present in the food. Enzymes are needed to help unlock these food nutrients and aid in digestion.
As your pet ages, production of enzymes declines. And this can lead to unwanted consequences for your pet.
Using only the finest ingredients available, Dr Mercola selected these enzymes to include in my Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes:
- Betaine HCl - break down proteins into peptides and amino acids and fats into triglycerides
- Bromelain (pineapple) – one of the safest and most powerful enzymes to help break down and digest protein
- Papain (papaya) – a natural plant-sourced enzyme that works together with bromelain to digest protein
Pancreatin – an animal-based pancreatic enzyme providing all three of these enzymes:
- Protease – helps break down proteins into amino acids for digestion
- Amylase – for splitting and breaking down long-chain carbohydrates, including starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue) for digestion in the small intestine
- Lipase – helps break down and digest fats
- Support the healthy circulation of blood through arteries
- Maintaining normal immune function
- Clear cellular debris while cleansing tissue
- Stimulate healthy new cell growth
- Promote normal cell growth
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Support normal detoxification processes
- Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
Unlike so many animal supplements available today, the ingredients used in Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes are human grade – meaning, they’re not any different than those you or I would take.
Imagine the peace of mind you’ll enjoy knowing you’re safeguarding your pet’s delicate enzyme stores and helping to promote the best health possible.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Betaine Hydrochloride, Papaya, Pineapple Stems, Porcine Pancreas.
(Values are minimum levels unless otherwise stated)
|Crude Protein (min)||5%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||46%|
|*Papain (Papaya)||300,000 USP1|
|*Alpha Amylase (Porcine Pancreas)||200,000 EU2|
|*Trpysin (Porcine Pancreas)||95,000 USP3|
|*Lipase (Porcine Pancreas)||20,000 USP4|
|*Bromelain (Pineapple [Stems])||60 GDU5|
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog or Cat Nutrient Profiles
Best Before August 2020