Ground Pumpkin seeds are a natural source of unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins C, D, E, K and most of the Bs. They also contain calcium, phosphorous and potassium.
- Pumpkin seeds act as a natural de-wormer to get rid of tapeworms and other intestinal parasites
- May help dislodge kidney stones and prevent them from reforming
- Omega-3 fatty acid content helps to improve the condition of skin and coat
- Fiber content improves and regulates digestion to prevent constipation
- Antioxidants protect against free-radical damage and oxidation in cells
- Calcium content supports bone strength and muscle health
- Omega-3 content boosts cognitive performance and may help prevent cognitive decline
- Natural oils protect urinary tract health, helping prevent UTIs
- Iron content protects against anemia and supports red blood cell health
- Soluble fiber content absorbs water, adding bulk to stools to relieve diarrhea.
This product is intended for supplemental feeding only.
Each tin is 90g.