The Cat Ball in Great White Shark
Watch your kitty get eaten alive by the most fascinating predator in your living room: a Great White Shark! This special edition Cat BallÂ® cat bed has been cleverly recreated to be a ferocious cat-eating shark. Made with the same thick, compressible and cozy materials as the Cat BallÂ® cat bed, this shark also features the sharp teeth and strange, creepy eyes of a Great White Shark. Fabric may vary slightly from those shown, but will always look sharky and scary.
The Cat Ball cat bed is a flexible, squeezable, dimensional pod cat bed design that cats really like. Quite simply, cats like to get inside. What do they do next? Some cats like to hang out and stare at you until they fall asleep. Other cats like to peek out of the two holes and attack your ankles, your other pets, or dangling toys. These two openings offer great opportunity for interactive play!
The Cat Ball cat bed fits cats to about 18 pounds. For reference, the Siamese model weighs 14 pounds, and has a long, lean, muscular build. The brown tabby model is a short and chunky cat and close to the same weight.
Two openings: the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
Bed diameter: about 17", the height is about 16".
Shark Washing Instructions
- We strongly recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator).
- Turn shark inside out, remove excess hair (turning inside out will help to protect the eyes and fins).
- Use cold water.
- Do not ever, ever, bleach sharks. Sharks do not like bleach
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the shark alone. All alone.
- Dry the shark on low, leaving it still inside out.
- Shark fins can be carefully ironed, but do not ever iron the shark body